I am delighted to welcome you to our Bible Institute.
Our heart is to see all people in all nations develop a relationship with the Lord Jesus. If we look closely at the first seven-eight chapters of the book of acts, we would find out that these chapters were dedicated to interior missions with JERUSALEM as its center, but because the will of God was the expansion of the gospel to other people and nations, the Holy Spirit had to take the Church to another phase of ministry which is MISSIONS during the persecution of the early Church.
The Church of the Twenty first century is so clouded today with its own needs and ambitions that we need to be careful as Children of God, not to miss our focus, which should be fulfilling the heartbeat of God REACHING THE LOST.
Acts Chapter 1:8 is so alive in my spirit as I write this, that the Lords last will and commandments to his disciples is to reach the uttermost parts of the earth with the gospel of JESUS. This is the essence and reason why we are still here and we are committed to doing this holistically.
Our main focus of ministry is to reach Moslem nations especially those in the 10/40 windows through.
1. Leadership and theological training. (Preparing end-time leaders for the harvest in the nations)
2. Church planting (A natural result of evangelism and missions)
3. Social and Relief Work (Feeding the Poor and the needy etc)
4. Christian Schools (Training future leaders in Christian values)
5. Seminars and Conferences ( Mobilizing the body of Christ for the End-time work)
We cannot do this without you. Find out what areas you can support the ministry or us or pray for all the missionaries and us and workers on the field. We would love personally hear from you....
Dr Walter Horner D.Min President / Founder